Tim and Susie Hen House LLC
The Family Gun Club Range Rules & Usage Agreement RANGE RULES
1. No loaded guns are to be brought to the gun range. LOAD YOUR FIREARMS ONLY ON THE FIRING LINE.NO LOADED FIREARMS BEHIND THE PAINTED LINE.
2. Always keep the firearm pointed in a safe direction; DOWN RANGE OR STRAIGHT UP.
3. Always keep your finger off the trigger until ready to shoot.
4. Always keep you fir arm unloaded until ready to shoot and always treat EVERY firearm as though it were loaded.
5. Know your target and beyond. Make sure the down range area is unoccupied. If there is a vehicle in the parking area, KNOW where the occupant(s) are BEFORE loading your firearms.
6. Be sure the firearm is safe to operate.
7. Know the firearm and its safety features.
8. Use only the correct ammunition for your firearm. NO Tracer, Armor Piercing and Incendiary ammo is allowed to be used anywhere on the Tim and Susie property.
9. Ear and eye protections must be worn at all times while on the firing line.
10. Alcohol and drugs are NOT permitted on Tim and Susie Hen House LLC property.
11. Unattended firearms should never be left accessible - If the firearm is not yours-DON'T touch it. The firearm should be unloaded, chamber empty and open, safety on, and magazines out.
12. Use only target stands and targets approved by and/or provided by the club. Glass bottles, cans, fruits, vegetables, golf balls, etc are NOT to be used as targets.
13. Metal rails, target stands and other range structures are NEVER to be fired at or used as targets.
14. Sign in and out each time you use the range.The only exception to this is when attending a scheduled event.
15. During open practice times and shooting events the Range Officer(s) have TOTAL control of the range facilities.
16. During practice times, when Range Officers are not present, safety rules must be strictly followed. Please help others observe these rules.
17. Hunting is NOT permitted on range property or any location on Tim and Susie Property. All wildlife are Tim's pets and enjoyed by many to be seen not touched.
18. When you are done shooting, CLEANUP ANY AND ALL TARGETS & OTHER DEBRIS, INCLUDING BRASS, THAT YOU HAVE CAUSED, before leaving!
19. NO ONE other then Club members and their guests may use the range facilities. Guests MUST be accompanied by a Family Club member and that member will be held responsible for their guests’ actions.
20. NEVER go down range without receiving positive acknowledgement, BOTH VISUAL & VERBAL from everyone present that you are going down range.
22. When on the firing line, if anyone goes down range, make your firearm safe by UNLOADING it, placing it on the bench, and LEAVING IT UNTOUCHED until they return to the firing line.
By signing, I acknowledge receiving the above information, understand the rules set forth and will follow them. A violation of these rules MAY result in an appearance before the Club Executive Board for a determination of penalty up to & including expulsion from the Family Gun Club.
If expelled, membership dues are NOT refundable.
I understand when I use the Family Gun Club facilities, I do so at my own risk and agree to hold the Family Gun Club, Club Officers, and Club members free and harmless of any liability incurred on said property.
Range Officer / Witness: